Magnets increasing psychic abilities?

Jessica M
Quartz

Magnets increasing psychic abilities?

Postby Jessica M » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Do you think putting a magnet on your forehead can increase psychic abilities? and why can't i hear spirits? i can see them sometimes but i can't hear them why is that?

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Magnets increasing psychic abilities?

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Maybe your not fully developed with your gifts, or maybe you are not meant to hear them..

i've never heard of magnets helping psychic development.
Rev. Chris Roubis named Chief Little Horn... by my guides.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Idk lately i have been thinking that im not really psychic that im just more sensitive than most people,i feel like im so far away from being a psychic.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 pm

nah that's nonsence.. we all can be psychic if we allow it.

It just takes time , you are still young and have plenty of years to develop.
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief White Feather and more. Biblical tribes Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Dan and Naphtal, Thessalonians, Manasseh etc... were Aegean Greek tribes.

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 am

Too bad that by the time it takes to fully develop my life will probably be half way over,guess i have just been impatient lately.

Shaya
Celestite

Postby Shaya » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 am

Too bad that by the time it takes to fully develop my life will probably be half way over,guess i have just been impatient lately.

Hey Jess :)

Chris is right, be patient, our spirit friends (guides/guide) progress our learning according to the level of how we are meant to use any gifts we have for the good of others and for ourselves to tap into to.

Magnets dont help you to be psychic, your development comes from your learning experiences here on this earth plane and your spiritual teachers both are connected as part of your growth and the growth of your spiritual self.

I see blue flashes of light when my guides and loved ones in spirit, are around me i am also treated to some beautifual displays of colour at times which is wonderful to see i also have feelings and know when they are around me, i hear them through clairaudience,( silently)and i hear them phsyically out loud at times but i have never seen them, they show themselves to us if they know we are ready to see them, they do not do any thing to scare or frighten us otherwise it doesnt matter , we know they are there with us, helping us and guiding us.

I know i have many guides around me and i work mainly with two female energies guides , two male energy guides and three children that help me when i am dealing with incest that i deal with at times when i have mothers who bring a child or teenager that has been trying to tell them they have abused for many years but not believed, the children come forward and tell me the truth of any abuse.

i am very protected i have arc angel Micheal with me, and he is great to have when i do house clearing of lower astral entities, and cleansing of houses and people of lower astral entities it is his energy that gives me the right kind of energy to remove any nasties, also with earth bound spirits that need to know they are not of this earth plane any longer and need to know they have loved ones waiting for them on the other side when they go to the light.

It didnt happen over night for me it took me many years to get to where i am today and to know how to use my gifts to help others,because you have to have the necessary experiences first of life that you have chosen as part of your physical and spiritual journey that will eventually bring you to how you are meant to work or help others with your gifts according to your highest of good. I am still learning every day we never stop learning here or on the other side we are here to learn every aspect of life.

just trust that spirit gives you what you need at any given time and progresses you according to how they know you need to learn. :)

Love and light shaya :ymhug:

Jessica M
Quartz

Postby Jessica M » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:16 am

That really cleared it up a little more thanks,yea i see them sometimes but not that well,usually they look like shadows, or fog.But ever since this really started happening when my spirit guide appears in my dreams he has gotten clearer and easier see,i knew he was a person before but he's less dark than he was when he first appeared in my dreams.

Rev. Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Rev. Chris Roubis » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 am

Well said Shaya

Return to “Psychic development”