Bullying

taracuerden6@gmail.com
Quartz

Bullying

Postby taracuerden6@gmail.com » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi there it's Tara here dob 4th October 1978. I used to get bullied by a psychic witch named lindi stratford. It's a long story. I had four young children at the time and as i am very inexperienced spiritually i had no idea how to defend or protect myself at the time. For many years she would curse me and attack me most nights when I went to bed. I have not heard much from her for a couple of years now. Last night I thought I might have experienced something very subtle from possibly her but I can't be sure. Can you please take a look for me and check she is leaving me be? I would be very grateful. Thank you xxxx

jazz
Angelite

Re: Bullying

Postby jazz » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:32 pm

Hi tara,
That is no good you know people like that work on your fear it is our fear that brings us down this person has no power over you what so ever only what you allow her to have...Call in Archangel Michael God's right hand protector and most powerful warrior over all evil and ask him to cut with his flaming sword of justice any cords that are connected to you from this person burn some white sage before you start smudge yourself before you call in archangel Michael ...Say out loud lindi stratford you have no power over me God is my divine protector you are weak I fear you not and I banish you now...and so it is.
do it a couple of times if need be call on arch angel Michael as many times as you feel is needed
I hope that has helped
blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

taracuerden6@gmail.com
Quartz

Postby taracuerden6@gmail.com » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Thank you beautiful jazz xxx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:13 am

Hi tara,
I hope that has helped you thankyou for your reply love and blessings jazz.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”