Weight loss

taracuerden6@gmail.com
Quartz

Weight loss

Postby taracuerden6@gmail.com » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:58 pm

Hi my name is Tara dob 4th October 1978. I have been overweight for 12 years now. I have slowly made progress but have 25kg to go to be my ideal healthy weight. Does anyone see me reaching this goal of health? Thank you so much xxxx

jazz
Angelite

Re: Weight loss

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:37 am

Hi Tara,
The first thing I was told by spirit was this....you will be the weight you are meant to be in the healthy way.
Weight loss isn't just about exercise and eating the right foods for our bodies, physically, emotionally and mentally we can carry extra weight through trauma and medical problems please get yourself thoroughly checked out there are certain glands that are over looked that can keep our weight piling on regardless of what we try to lose weight.
Meditate to help you clear any negative emotional past issues that you may still be carrying and reacting to emotional weight is real I have experienced that myself when troubled with many emotional issues that we find hard to release when our soul and mind becomes lighter so do we.
Just focus on being healthy and give gratitude for all the good things you have in life a positive mind will work with your physical self and within your soul.
There are different types of bodies that need the right kind of food to fuel our bodies delve into it more and find out what type of body you have we can go on eating the foods we believe are right for us only to find out they are not and we wonder why we aren't losing weight there is plenty of information online have you been to a nutritionist or a professional person about your weight to see if they can offer you any advise?.
I feel once all comes together and works together mind body and soul you will be more balanced, and grounded in life that will allow you to be more positive about yourself and your future which will give you more confidence within yourself and you do need to give yourself more self worth now isn't the future it is only a process you are working through to achieve a better and more positive life for yourself you will be alright.
Let us know how you get on okay.
Blessings jazz.xxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

taracuerden6@gmail.com
Quartz

Postby taracuerden6@gmail.com » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Thank you so much jazz that is so helpful. I will let you know how I go xxxx

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:32 pm

Great Tara :-bd looking forward to your feedback :ymhug:
Jazzxxx
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”