Is it worth pursuing?

Alexis09
Quartz

Is it worth pursuing?

Postby Alexis09 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:37 pm

I would like to know please if the guy I have been seeing for about 4 months now is worth pursuing. I feel so comfortable with him but we don’t see each other often due to being approximately 3 hrs drive from each other. We are both mid 30s. He has a child to a past relationship but both of us have never married. I have a potential job in his town but other than him I don’t know anyone there. I’m looking forward to whatever the reply may be.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Is it worth pursuing?

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:07 pm

Hi Alexis,

I get a yes for you Alexis.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

Alexis09
Quartz

Postby Alexis09 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:37 am

Thank you Chris

Alexis09
Quartz

Postby Alexis09 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:26 pm

Hi Chris
I had an interview for a job in his town and I think it went well. We had a good couple of days together but now he’s being different to usual. He is telling me he has a lot of different women on the go and I can’t work out if I believe him because he is a bit of a joker or if he’s saying it to gauge how I feel. I have met his family and a lot of his friends and others know about me. If I get the job and decide to take it I would find my own place and see what happens. I’m keen for a change in career and location and would be doing it regardless. Do you still think he’s worth pursuing romantically? At the moment it has been really fun. Thank you for the original insight.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:28 am

Sounds like he is being honest with you... and letting you know what you will be dealing with, if you're looking for a serious relationship.

Fun is a good thing. But he obviously doesn't feel like settling down yet. So its all up to you.

Enjoy the moment or think about the future?.. .. seeing as you cannot control the future, I would just enjoy the moment... but that's just me.
Rev. Chris Roubis Save our planet from the "Synagogue Of Satan" Google it..
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:32 am

Hi Alexis09,
Give yourself time to really get to know the real person and the true personality of this person it always come through our feelings are our truth so trust what you feel is real with this one or what isn't.
Enjoy your time together to see and feel what seems real and what seems false our gut feelings always tell us if something isn't quite right or too good to be true then it usually isn't.

We have karmic learning lesson r/ships and we have soul mate r/ships where you have complete trust with each other and it is a knowing when you first meet that special one who is meant to be in your life as a soul mate if you do not have trust in a r/ship then you do not have a r/ship that will last it will be a karmic learning lesson r/ship we learn from the experiences we have and the people that come into our lives.

Time reveals what we need to know about another and it is up to us what we want to do with what is revealed to us.
Everything happens for a reason this is how we learn on this Earth Plane...

What ever is meant to be in your life will be regardless of the experiences we have in between...we are totally responsible for who we wish to bring into our lives as a potential partner, friend, love, lover.
Once we are intimate with that person the lesson begins, when it is finished and the r/ship goes no further then there is nothing more to learn from that person to and from each other the wisdom you keep the experience is then put in the past.

You have a good head on your shoulders use it wisely...
I see a man for you who isn't such a clown he is down to earth has a good sense of humour but wont confuse you with things he says he is a straight shooter he doesn't have to say things to make himself look like some one he is not...

blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Alexis09
Quartz

Postby Alexis09 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Chris and Jazz, thank you! Both really good insight that I appreciate. I am all for trusting my gut, and am happy to finally not try and control the future, but do whatever feels right at the time. Whatever happens will be awesome.

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”