Free reading on love

valvee
Quartz

Free reading on love

Postby valvee » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Hello,

I have something that has been bothering me for a while.

I met a man in april of last year. His name is Christopher Redfern. He was born December 10, 1985 in Spear Fish South Dekota. My name is Valerie Barnhurst, and I was born july 31, 1986 In Henderson Nevada.

He got together on the 5th of april, and broke up october 25th. He and I have grown close since then. He tells me that he still loves me, but has things that he needs to deal with in school. I have seen this. He gets really depressed when things seem to go downhill for him. I try to be there for him, and he really appreciates it. He are really close it seems, and he still shows me affection by putting his arm around me, etc.

My question is, will we get back together? This is something I want, but something I need to know. I love him, and I really hope that we do. I connect better with him than anyone else. If you can help me, and give me some answers, I would be forever greatful.

Thank you.

Valerie

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Free reading on love

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:43 am

Hi

First of all, most guys, when they are head over heels with a woman, they tend to miss school to see them, not the other way around. He knows your like a faithful little puppy, and I am sure you guys will become special friends with benefits, when the well runs dry for him.

I feel that he's not that into you. You need to stop holding on to him. I know it's hard, but your only going to suffer a bigger disappointment later.

Nothing wrong with staying friends with him, but in this situation, it is unhealthy for you.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

valvee
Quartz

Postby valvee » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:56 pm

you may be right, but I don't really believe that is the case.

After spending some time, I think he may actually mean it. He still texts me before bed every night, and if he has not spoken to me all day, he will see how I am doing. He is scared that we will go back to the fighting, or the insecurities, and he said he wants it to be forever when we get back together.

I know most men tend to do this "puppy dog" thing, but from how I feel in my heart, and the recent events, maybe he is one of those men who really is scared, and needs to wait for the right moment to start over.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:00 pm

If he desired you enough, he would try again.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

valvee
Quartz

Postby valvee » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 am

I understand, but its not that he doesn't desire me, its that he is afraid of loseing me. He wants to make sure that the timing is right. The school he and I both attend is very stressful at times, and the teachers and professors can be very demanding.

We have had fights that pushed him away from me each time we got close... we have rekindled that flame, and he probably is afraid that it will just be another fight.

I am just trying to give him a benefit of the doubt.

Sir Laughs-A-Lot
Celestite

Postby Sir Laughs-A-Lot » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 am

Run Forest - run!

Danger Will Robinson, Danger.

:D :)) =))

Cheers

valvee
Quartz

Postby valvee » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:44 am

Well, I guess its to be expected that everyone be so negative about it.

#-o

but I feel if I where truly meant to run, with all of my will, and thought, I would have by now...

maybe I shouldn't have asked for advice.

geegee1965
Quartz

Postby geegee1965 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:32 pm

:-q
Last edited by geegee1965 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

valvee
Quartz

Postby valvee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:05 pm

wow its been so long since I have been on this page. Shortly after I had posted this message, My boyfriend and I did get back together, so my wait was worth it. =)

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:38 pm

I am happy for you... even if it's for a short time.

A lost puppy hanging enough times around a particular home will sometimes be given food and water...
Rev. Chris Roubis

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”