Automatic writing?

Cathy
Quartz

Automatic writing?

Postby Cathy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 am

Hi ,

Has anyone tried this? I have been trying to but I don't know if I am doing it correctly. The pen starts to feel really light and slip through my fingers. I started to think about it as a way to communicate with my guides (usually its dreams and signs through the day) and my mother who has now passed into spirit and likes to play with the cursor on the computer. :))

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Automatic writing?

Postby Chris Roubis » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:56 am

hello :ymhug:

Yeah i have been trying myself :-w

Everyone tells me to just keep trying..
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Cathy
Quartz

Re: Automatic writing?

Postby Cathy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Thanks for the welcome. It's so cool there is an Aussie forum for this stuff. :)

Yeah, I keep reading that..keep trying along with it's easy to do...
I'm going to give it a few more tries before I give up. I found one article that suggests that you just start writing stuff, whatever comes into your mind. I find just waiting for scribbles isn't encouraging. lol

After experiencing how profound a thought from spirit can be.... it would be awesome to be able to tap into that further. If I have any success with automatic writing I will post what method worked for me. Likewise Chris, please post if you have any success.

Return to “Psychic development”