Missing cat-petal blossom

Hayley Ker
Quartz

Missing cat-petal blossom

Postby Hayley Ker » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:21 pm

l let my cat petal blossom outside on december 9th and she hasn't come back which is unusual as she's an anxious and jumpy cat wondering if anyone could give me an insight as to where she might be ,here's an picture of her

Attachments
iphone photos 002 (5).JPG
iphone photos 002 (5).JPG (2.09 MiB) Viewed 1005 times

jazz
Angelite

Re: Missing cat-petal blossom

Postby jazz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi Haley,
She is a beautiful little girl I can see how nervous and anxious she is she looks very young?
I feel she got a scare and just kept running and hiding put out flyers and pictures of her every where if she is lucky she has been taken in and looked after that is all I can tell you.
Knock on doors, put out flyers and notices on shops that extend past your usual area I do hope this little soul comes back to you safe and sound..
Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Hayley Ker
Quartz

Postby Hayley Ker » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:52 pm

thanks jazz,
i thought she must have got an fright from something ,shes only 7 but shes my baby and l just want too know what happen t her
can you tell if shes alive or deceased

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi Haley,
I just passed on what spirit gave to me I wouldn't like to think anything has happened to this beautiful pet keep the faith that she is still with us ring all shelters, and put out as many flyers with pictures of her as you can.
I sincerely hope that someone has taken her in and is waiting for information from the owner so she can be returned.

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Missing Pets & Pet Readings”