a little advice needed =)

inkerbell
Quartz

a little advice needed =)

Postby inkerbell » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 pm

hi i would like for somebody to do a reading for me i need a bit of guidence about my friends a while back i had a reading from someone who tells me to be careful of a jealous friend at the time i had no close female friends so i forgot about it then i befriended a girl who was going through alot of the same issues as me at the time to cut it short i have had to keep distance from her as she is two faced about me and i cant trust her, when she is around my life feels chaotic which is no good as i have three kids. my problem is she doesnt live too far from me the next street infact and i would like if anyone can pick up anything that i should be aware of, if she will cause problems, someone has sent police to my door for no reason saying i called them and my passwords have been attempted changing im not sure who this is, ive just moved to a lovely house and dont want to have to leave again but not sure if thats what ill have to do to keep the distance?
thankyou
hayley
Look not from the mind, but from the soul, for the life that is before us is already here, waiting to open up the world, just look more closely, find the eyes to see..<3

inkerbell
Quartz

Re: a little advice needed =)

Postby inkerbell » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:22 pm

i dont think anyone is picking anything up so ill not put any focus on her anymore hopefully nothing more will come of it.

instead i would like to ask what is instore for me.. new changes coming my way ..relationship? anything?
Look not from the mind, but from the soul, for the life that is before us is already here, waiting to open up the world, just look more closely, find the eyes to see..<3

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: a little advice needed =)

Postby Chris Roubis » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:35 am

Welcome :ymhug:

You have done the right thing and released what isn't useful in your life. No need to fear or feel dissappointed.

Your on the right path to slowly achieve all your lifes goals.
Your in a life cycle of new begginings. Start enjoying life.
I'm feeling a start of a loving relationship down the track. One that you deserve.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Return to “Free Psychic Readings Online”