Guidance Needed please :-)

Guidance Needed please :-)

Postby whitelotus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 am

Hello and thank you for welcoming me to your site :-)

I am posting here because I'm in need of some guidance in regards to a decision I am trying to make. I am looking at buying into a business which I would dearly love to run and work in. It is an opportunity I am both excited about and nervous about as its quite a large step.

I guess my question is, is this venture right for me? Will it be everything I am hoping it will be?

I'd also love to know if my grandma is with me?

Thank you so much!!!

Lisa xxx
whitelotus
Quartz

Re: Guidance Needed please :-)

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 am

whitelotus wrote:Hello and thank you for welcoming me to your site :-)

I am posting here because I'm in need of some guidance in regards to a decision I am trying to make. I am looking at buying into a business which I would dearly love to run and work in. It is an opportunity I am both excited about and nervous about as its quite a large step.

I guess my question is, is this venture right for me? Will it be everything I am hoping it will be?

I'd also love to know if my grandma is with me?

Thank you so much!!!

Lisa xxx

Hi Lisa :) welcome

could i have your grandma's name first and last will do please as i need to ask them to come forward with a message i cant go to them, and sometimes we have more than one nan in spirit as myself. O:-) thankyou. :)
(Our loved ones who are in spirit are always with us and around us with their love and presence and they try very hard to get our attention to let us know it is them, they can help us alot with any problems we have i feel you have good intuition which is something we are all born with some more than others we can all connect to our loved ones in spirit, leaving this earth plane never seperates our love for each other it is love that connects us to our loved ones and brings us back together again when we leave this earth plane. :ymhug: so any time you want to talk to a loved one in spirit send them lots of love and just start talking to them they are right beside you not a million miles away. O:-) and you will know it is them with you their presence in spirit when they are around you is just like having them as you knew them in the physical world you know straight away it is them. :ymhug:

Lisa with the business the first i was told is please do not do anything before you have had professional sound and trusted advice from one who can give you the right guidance with anything to do with this business so you are not taking uneccessary risks you need to know what any risks are, i dont know what type of business you are thinking of going in but please make sure you have asked many questions about the financial side of things, the up keep, the out going cost and see if the in coming money will provide you with a good enough income to manage...only if you are pleased and feel confident with the advice you are given from a professional person who knows of these things should you go ahead if you feel you have the resources to make this work from the advice given from a proffesional person and the figures shown from the previous business owner should you act....Godbless.
jazz
Angelite

Postby whitelotus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:38 am

Thank you Jazz!! :-)

My Grandma's name is Marjorie McPherson. We were so close and we even use to discuss spirits and mediumship when she was here. I think about her every day.

In regards to the business....we are in the process of receiving the financials for the last 4 years (when they first opened) and we will have these looked over by our accountant. I am super excited about doing it but also a little nervous as I have a husband and three children to consider also.

Thanks again

Lisa
whitelotus
Quartz

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:23 pm

:)
whitelotus wrote:Thank you Jazz!! :-)

My Grandma's name is Marjorie McPherson. We were so close and we even use to discuss spirits and mediumship when she was here. I think about her every day.

In regards to the business....we are in the process of receiving the financials for the last 4 years (when they first opened) and we will have these looked over by our accountant. I am super excited about doing it but also a little nervous as I have a husband and three children to consider also.

Thanks again

Lisa

Hi Lisa thanks for that.

I am asking Marjorie McPherson to come forward for Grandaughter Lisa please. Your Gran is giving you a big cuddle :ymhug:
Your Gran wants you to know she hasnt left you she is with you and around you with her love and presence she is saying how blessed and wonderful it was to have a Grandaughter like you in her life, you have been together before in past lives and you both chose to be Grandmother and Grandaughter this life time, she is saying you always had a wisdom about you beyond your years and you enjoyed your talks together :)

She is telling me you have a good head on your shoulders and will make any decision from being wise. ;)
I am being shown a little girl with lovely curly locks was that you? she is wearing a pink and white dress with a white sash around the waist.
Yoaur Gran is standing in a field of beautiful flowers she is walking amongst them and she is saying how lovely each one is some are like velvet and the fragrence is amazing everything here is just beautiful(did your gran have a nice garden or a favourite flower i am being shown the colour purple) and there is no illness, worry or pain here just warmth, peace, calm , happiness and laughter with all our loved ones we see again after so many years of being apart or missing them she wants you to know how happy she is and she would like you to know that we dont miss out on anything you do in your life we know what is coming into your life before you do, we see new babies, we know of pregnancies, weddings, anniversary's,christenings, what acheivements any of the family bring into their lives we are at all these special times with you so dont ever think i wish my gran was here to see this because she is saying she knows all that happens in your life .

I am being shown a lovely lady in her younger years in a photo dressed in alot of lace with a lace head piece could this be your Grans wedding dress? as it is an old fashioned photo.
I have been given some names, that you might know and some you might not know but i dont dismiss anything, Alan, Peter, David, Poppy either a name or the flower ? melissa, toby,
I am being taken into a kitchen a bigger kitchen than normal, did your gran like to do alot of cooking? or is it your kitchen you have now? i am being shown cup cakes or fairy cakes being taken out of the oven.
who likes curry in your family? and who likes hot dogs with lots of sauce?
Who watches football or plays football in the family, also who has interest in surfing and music.?
Have you been painting your house at all? or thinking about painting it or redecorating it?.
I am being shown a man on a horse with a whip and diggers hat on did anyone in the family do droving or work on a sheep or cattle station?
I am being shown a photo of two people (older fashion) standing at the side of what looks like a older type ute style or a car that has been converted from a car to a open back car.?
I am seeing the movies did your Gran like going to the movies or did you go together?
I am being shown a dog that looks like Red dog?
Your gran was and is a lovely soul she said you were her ray of sunshine i feel she had a good sense of humour and liked to laugh maybe she was even a bit cheeky :)
Your gran is showing me a very elegant pair of long gloves? did your Gran pass on to you alot of photo's or albulms?
Your Gran is wanting you to rest more when you need it as she feels you over tax yourself and over do things at times, and if things get really busy your energy levels will be low so please get some rest if you need it because at times you do have enough on your plate to deal with.
She is saying lots of lovely memories she wants you to know she is there for you whenever you feel you need to ask for some help so please do that :)
She is telling me a special holiday so that is either something you had together as a family or it is coming up in the future for you.
Your Gran is waving goodbye to you she loves you and loves you all she leaves you now with all her love and blessings.....Godbless.

I hope you can relate to some of the things your Gran brought through but most of all she is with you and around you with her love and presence so be aware that she is right beside you at times and only too glad to help you..Jazz. :)
jazz
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 pm

^:)^ Jazz
Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby whitelotus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Thank you so much Jazz!! :ymhug:

I need to read that over a few times as there is a lot to process but there is quite a bit that resonates with me....a few things you mentioned are things I do actually think...and I'm so pleased to know she is with me. I often say I wish gran was here to see these things...makes me feel a lot better to know she is.

Thank you again so very much...you're amazing!

Xxx
whitelotus
Quartz

Postby jazz » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 pm

whitelotus wrote:Thank you so much Jazz!! :ymhug:

I need to read that over a few times as there is a lot to process but there is quite a bit that resonates with me....a few things you mentioned are things I do actually think...and I'm so pleased to know she is with me. I often say I wish gran was here to see these things...makes me feel a lot better to know she is.

Thank you again so very much...you're amazing!

Xxx

Hi Whitelotus :)
Thankyou for your reply i am glad you know your Gran is close to you and you can relate to some things your Gran brought through, it takes time to remember certain things if they happened alot of years ago and other things come to you straight away :) Godbless.
jazz
Angelite

Postby homan34 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi Whitelotus, it is great that your grandmother is with you in your every step. She is watching you.
homan34
Quartz

Postby whitelotus » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Thankyou :-)
whitelotus
Quartz

Return to Free Psychic Readings here