Desperately seeking genuine medium

Candalah
Quartz

Desperately seeking genuine medium

Postby Candalah » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Please can anyone direct me to a genuine medium? Ive been to four and they were all very way off so much so that 2 of them voluntarily refunded me out of embarassment lol. Two of them were quite well known as well but so far ive only got cold readings with the use of a lot of questions. I had always believed in pyshics until i actially started to use them. Im still holding onto hope that genuine mediums do exist and would love some recommemdations. They dont have to be Australian.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Re: Desperately seeking genuine medium

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Shaya is good at what she does.
Give her a try..
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

Candalah
Quartz

Postby Candalah » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:21 pm

How do i do that? Do you know of any otjers, curious as to what you think of jon edwards'or alison dubois, from googling them they do seem a bit dubious.

Chris Roubis
Angelite

Postby Chris Roubis » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Why would they be dubious.. you have silly remarks by non believers teling their side of the story.. never trust the bs on the internet.

You want to know more about them, then watch them working, don't rely on stories by non believers.
Rev. Chris Roubis
(main spirit guide) Chief White Eagle, (other guides) Chief Sitting Bull, Chief Oconostota, Chief Eagle Eyes, Chief Eagle Tomahawk. Chief White Tail. Chief Little Horn.
“It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” — Krishnamurti

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:59 am

Please can anyone direct me to a genuine medium? Ive been to four and they were all very way off so much so that 2 of them voluntarily refunded me out of embarassment lol. Two of them were quite well known as well but so far ive only got cold readings with the use of a lot of questions. I had always believed in pyshics until i actially started to use them. Im still holding onto hope that genuine mediums do exist and would love some recommemdations. They dont have to be Australian.
Hi Candalah,
You were meant to have the experiences you had with the pyschics and mediums you chose so you knew the difference between feeling what is real and what isn't with a person who is a light worker of God.
Those who choose to work only for money and not for the purpose of helping others in real need will be shut down by spirit in other words they will make money out of people just for the sake of making money believing they are gifted but know nothing of the spirit world and who are not connected to the proper connections of their Guides and Angels telling people any old thing they make up themselves and not through spirit they expose themselves as frauds in time and although they have made money out of people in the mean time are eventually found out and shut down for good.
Spirit does not take kindly or lightly to people who abuse any gift at the expense of anothers pain or grief and charging them money in the process of doing that and not giving genuine help to those in need.

Some people expect too much even of a genuine reader, we can only give you what spirit gives us to pass onto you to help you in the area you are must stuck in or worrying about or want to question beyond that you have to experience living your life to what you have chosen to learn from before you came here as your lifes lessons for your growth and for the growth of your soul.

Some genuine readers charge far too much beyond what people who are struggling can afford to pay and they will only read for the rich and famous, or those who can afford over the top prices, when that happens they are working through ego and greed.
I have been in a position myself of not being able to afford to pay a lot for a reading when I needed help and some genuine compassionate guidance in a very emotional time of my life.
We all have bills to pay including keeping on the internet, I offer my services free but have charged for readings keeping my reading fee very low but if a person cannot afford even a low fee then it is free with my blessing I have never turned anyone away for lack of money because good Karma follows and so does abundance in the way it is meant to be.

jazz. :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

jazz
Angelite

Postby jazz » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:51 am

We are all born with intuition, some are aware of it some are not and do not believe anything past the material world.

Some will abuse their gift through ego and greed, and the real light workers will use their gift in a genuine way that shows others they are the real deal and will help many through difficult situations and grief bringing them comfort, hope, reassurance and guidance by mostly offering proof that life beyond this Earth Plane does exist by giving a client a message from a loved one that no one could have ever known about except the person who has known that soul when he/she was living on the Earth Plane.
A person can tell if a reader is genuine or not as soon as they offer any information that has been passed onto to them by a loved one they have come hoping to have contact with.
We have no control over what is given to us to pass onto a client, we listen and we follow as best as we can to relay that message to the person who is receiving it.

We can make mistakes with a name we hear that sounds like something else to us but that is usually and always corrected by us, the client or spirit remember we are listening to a voice that is not of this Earth Plane but from the spirit world so the connection at times can be distant, so we wait until it is clearer then try to connect with a better line to our the loved one we are receiving a message from.

We can all talk to our loved ones in spirit, it is love that connects us to any person we wish to talk to.
We can talk out loud to that person, or we can sit quietly and in thought send your love to the person you wish to come forward from the spirit world and communicate that way.
Some will not be so willing to come forward and depends on the relationship you have had with that person while you knew them on the Earth Plane, some souls needs forgiveness from you if they have put a hurt or have done wrong by you on the Earth Plane so they don't feel comfortable coming forward they have to be willing and happy to come to us we cant go to them and others are only too happy to let you know they are well, happy and living on in spirit in the most beautiful place you could ever imagine exists and tell us all about it.
Our loved ones in spirit want us to know they have never left us, and that they do live on.
They try hard to let us know they are happy and well and are with all their loved ones and friends they ever knew on the Earth plane.
They want us to know they pop in to see us from time to time, and they know all that goes on in our lives.
They know when we are sad, they know if we are happy and all that we achieve here.
They know before us when a new baby is going to be in the family, they are with us enjoying everything we do here on this Earth Plane their love and presence is always around us and with us.
They come around us to comfort us when we have tears and when we feel the loss of a loved one they know all we feel. O:-)

We cannot make you believe what we know of the Spirit World and that our loved ones are there safe, healthy again in a body of energy our spirit body never gets sick it is only our Earth Plane body that suffers on the Earth Plane, our Earth Plane bodies are like an over coat and when we leave this Earth Plane we simply take off our over coats and leave that behind along with any illnesses, deformities , limbs we have lost become whole again in the Spirit World, if we have lost hair through illness we have our beautiful hair again as we knew it, there is no worry, wars, illnesses or any of our Earth Plane heaviness that we experienced when we were living on the Earth Plane, we go to a different kind of existence all together we go to love, warmth, joy, happiness and we go to our loved ones once again that we thought or believed were gone forever that is the most joy I believe you could ever feel and I cant wait to leave this Earth Plane to be with my Son, my Mum and Dad and all those I held dear to me that I knew on the Earth Plane :ymhug:

I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.

Return to “Chat room”