Angel Number/Numbers and Card for 2/8/2015

Angel Number/Numbers and Card for 2/8/2015

Postby jazz » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:44 am

The Card for today is.....Support from Messages from Spirit....People come into your life fro many different reasons...Some you learn from and then they move on while others return often because you need to learn more from those individuals (just as in r/ships)...Others remain beside you throughout your entire life.
This card was chosen because we understand how much support you're in need of at this precise time.
Take a good look around you, and ask yourself "are the people in my life supporting me and encouraging me to learn and grow?..Every r/ship is about giving and receiving....There should always be an even exchange of energy- one of give and take...If you are feeling drained it's a clear indication that you're not in alignment with someone or even a group...Surround yourself with those who will help you be all that you can be.
Everyone needs support. We're here for you, encouraging you to reach out and find like minded souls,a support group, or an awareness class to share your goals, aspirations, and spiritual experiences.
By doing so, others will learn from you at the same time.
Find the support you need, and you will see how your soul will soar. :ymhug:

Angel Number for today.....627...Trust that you are exactly where you need to be right now and that you're learning valuable lessons and gaining strength. O:-)

Every moment is perfect for us according to our chosen destiny the Universe sets up the perfect learning time table for us all as individuals.
Write down any meaningful experiences you have had date them and refer to them and ask yourself what wisdom and knowledge did I learn and gain from that has allowed me to move forward in life and what lessons, or emotional fears and insecurities were keeping me stagnant and unable to move forward into the future.
When we can actually see and feel the difference an experience has made to us we can move closer to being how we want to be and how we were always meant to be from birth. :)

Blessings jazz.
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”