Angel Number/Numbers and Card for 1/8/2015

jazz
Angelite

Angel Number/Numbers and Card for 1/8/2015

Postby jazz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:57 pm

Angel Number....654...The Angels are supporting you as you take steps to improve your life O:-) :ymhug:

Card for today....Let Go....Once you let go of the outcome. you'll be able to release all the emotional constraints that have held you back in the past....Trust in the higher good and guidance of Spirit, as we have only your best intentions at heart and will do everything in our power to protect you.
I believe some of the best outcomes for ourselves and others we help come from letting go of our needs even it means being judged or cast aside for awhile by others we love and may have hurt at the time we made that decision, there is always a reason why we do things not even knowing why ourselves til the outcome reveals itself and the reason why becomes clear to ourselves and others why we sacrificed ourselves to have been able to give to someone something greater who needed it .
Blessings jazz :)
I continue to do free of charge, a one question reading. For a more detailed paid reading you can, Send Private Message by clicking on my name.
Blessings jazz :)

Return to “Chat room”